*20,626 Total Cases
*2,790 (14%) in critical conditions
* Affecting 27 countries & territories
All you need to know about corona virus —–solutions and ways to prevent Corona viruses. Transmission, Symptoms, Cure, and Prevention .
Coronaviruses consist of a core of genetic material, enclosed within an envelope of protein spikes, which resembles a crown. They are a large group of viruses that cause respiratory diseases and, sometimes gastrointestinal symptoms.
In other words, Corona virus affects the respiratory organs and are caused by animals e.g snakes and sea foods.
The incubation period of the coronavirus could be between 10 and 14 days.
Most cases and deaths have been reported in China – the vast majority in Hubei Province.
Respiratory diseases are spread via drops of fluids when someone coughs or sneezes, or by touching a surface infected with the virus.
Symptoms may include runny nose, headache, cough, sore throat, fever,a general feeling of being unwell.
Here are several precautionary and hygienic measures:
* Avoid direct contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections,
* Wash your hands frequently, especially after direct contact with sick people or their surroundings,
* Avoid direct contact with farm animals or wild animals, living or dead.
* People with symptoms of a severe respiratory infection should try to keep their distance from other people, and cover their nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing. . Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands – something we all do unconsciously on average about 15 times an hour.
* Carry a hand sanitiser with you to make frequent cleaning of hands easy
* Always wash your hands before you eat.
* Be especially careful in busy airports and other public transport systems about touching things and then touching your face.
*Carry disposable tissues with you, cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and dispose carefully (catch it, bin it, kill it) . Do not share snacks from packets or bowls that others are dipping their fingers into
* Avoid shaking hands or cheek kissing if you suspect viruses are circulating.
*Regularly clean, not just your hands, but commonly used surfaces and devices you touch or handle ..
*Confirmed or not confirmed… Cocaine cures Coronavirus!!!